Thursday, August 25, 2011

echo....echo....echo....echo....echo....

I've changed my mind about that Cold Cave album. After much listening, and seeing them twice live, I've decided that it's actually quite good. I've been listening to a ton of Human League lately. This Heat, and the Pop Group are ruling my world pretty well.

"being boiled"-the Human League
 "she is beyond good and evil"-the Pop Group
"the fall of saigon"- This Heat
 "20 jazz funk greats"-Throbbing Gristle
"confetti"- Cold Cave

The band I'm in will be going "into the studio" this weekend. We've had such an overwhelmingly good response to our music that we've decided that we've just GOT to put something out. I'm really excited about it, seeing as it's the first time I will have done anything like this.

Well, that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment